Join us for a showcase of successful entrepreneurs and companies in Arizona EdTech. Thursday, February 25th from 7:30 am – 3:00 pm, we’ll be hosting a variety of sessions to show how EdTech companies in the Valley are flourishing and how they are doing it. You’re free to attend all the events we have scheduled or just the ones you’re interested in.
Our lineup of speakers include:
- Dr. Michael Crow, President of Arizona State University
- Tom Vander Ark, Chief Executive Officer, Getting Smart and Managing Director, Learn Capital
- Matthew Pittinsky, Chief Executive Officer at Parchment
- Gregg Scoresby, Chief Executive Officer at CampusLogic
- Sari Factor, Chief Executive Officer at Edgenuity
- Sid Krommenhoek, Managing Partner at Peak Ventures
- Tom Kuegler, Co-founder & General Partner at Wasabi Ventures
- Peter Sturgeon, Principal at Sorenson Capital
- Norm Allgood, Chief Executive Officer at Synergis Education
- Adeel Yang, Co-founder at Picmonic
- John Fees, Co-Founder and Managing Partner at Next Genins
- We’ll also be hosting a Pitch Contest, where six young companies battle it out to become the best EdTech startup in AZ. Listen to pitches from NoteBowl, AvidBrain, Proctorio, Support My Club, USEED, and TwoWks.
Space for the EdTech Track is limited, so register today!